Top 10 trustworthy websites to buy silver and gold
Whether you are looking to buy gold or silver as a long-term investment, or simply want to add some precious metals to your portfolio, it is important that you know where to go to get the best possible price and high-quality products. In this post, we will take a look at 10 of the most trustworthy websites where you can buy gold and silver online.
1. UBS Gold – Founded in 1975, UBS gold has been one of the leading providers of investment grade bullion for over 40 years. They carry a wide range of bullion products for investors at all levels, including bars and coins from around the world as well as storage programs for individual investors, financial institutions, corporations and central banks.
2. GoldMoney – GoldMoney is a global leader in precious metal custody, providing clients with the ability to buy, sell, hold and transfer gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion online. They offer a wide range of products and services for both retail and institutional investors, including storage programs, research tools and an innovative mobile app.
3. BullionVault – BullionVault is an online gold and silver bullion dealer that allows private investors to buy and sell precious metals at live market prices. They offer a safe and secure platform for transactions as well as storage options in London, New York, Zurich and Singapore.
4. Kitco – Kitco is one of the world’s largest dealers of precious metals, offering a wide range of gold, silver, platinum and palladium products for both investors and industrial users. They also operate an online marketplace where you can buy and sell precious metals directly from other Kitco members.
5. ABC Bullion – ABC Bullion is Australia’s leading gold bullion dealer, offering a wide range of products including gold bars, coins and nuggets as well as storage options for investors. They also offer a handy live pricing app which allows you to check the latest prices on your mobile phone.
6. CNT Futures – CNT Futures is a division of the Canadian firm Continental Gold & Trust, one of the country’s largest dealers of precious metals. They offer a wide range of products, including gold bars, coins and bullion, platinum and palladium. They also offer a secure storage program for investors who wish to store their metals in Canada.
7. Postgoldforcash – Started in 2003 by two brothers with an aim to make it easier for people to sell their unwanted items at the highest price possible, PostGoldForCash has since grown into one of the UK’s leading buyers and sellers of precious metals. They specialize in buying from clients nationwide as well as selling online via their ecommerce platform.
8. GoldCore – Founded in 2003 during a time when there was much uncertainty about the future value of precious metals, GoldCore is now one of Ireland’s leading providers of gold and silver investment products. They offer a wide range of services for both investors and collectors, including storage programs in gold vaults throughout Europe.
9. Gold Bullion International – Started with the goal of making it easier for people to buy and sell precious metals online, Gold Bullion International is now one of the world’s largest dealers, offering a wide range of coins and bars for investors as well as secure storage options throughout the US and Europe.
10. APMEX – A leading provider of precious metal investments since 1999, APMEX offers a wide variety of bullion products from top mints around the world, along with helpful tools like pricing charts and market reports to help you make informed investment decisions. They also offer storage programs in secure vaults across the US.