Top 10 Supernatural Entities that Exist in real
Supernatural entities are creatures that cannot be explained by the laws of science. Here is a list of some of the most fascinating supernatural entities that exist in real life:
1. Ghosts. These are spirits or souls of people who have died and continue to linger on Earth. They can be either hostile or benign towards humans, depending on their nature when they were alive.
2. Demons. These are malevolent spirits that are believed to cause harm to humans as punishment for sins committed during their lifetime. They may possess hosts like animals or even other humans, and use them to wreak havoc upon the living world.
3. Angels. These spiritual beings belong to a higher realm than human beings, and act as messengers of God. They often appear in human form to offer guidance and protection to those who are lost or in danger.
4. Fairies. These mythical creatures have been associated with nature and magic for centuries. They are often portrayed as being mischievous or even dangerous, but some believe that they can grant wishes to those who treat them well.
5. vampires. These undead creatures subsist on the blood of the living in order to maintain their own immortality. They have been popularized in fiction and film, but there are many reports of real-life encounters with these creatures of the night.
6. Werewolves. These shape-shifting beings transform from human form into that of a wolf or other animal during the full moon. The most famous depiction of a werewolf is that of the character, “Lupin” in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
7. Aliens. These extraterrestrial beings are commonly perceived as being malevolent, but some believe that they may have more benevolent intentions towards humans, such as wanting to learn more about our species and culture.
8. Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Almasty (depending on where you live). This elusive creature has been reported in many locations around the world, from remote mountain ranges to densely forested areas and even urban cities! Many people have claimed sightings or encounters with this mysterious beast, but it remains shrouded in mystery due to lack of solid evidence.
9. Mermaids. These mythical sea creatures with the upper body of a woman and the tail of a fish have been depicted in many cultures throughout history, such as Greek and Native American mythology. Some people believe that these magical beings truly exist, but hard evidence is difficult to come by due to their supposed shy nature and difficulty in locating them!
10. Zombies. While zombies are largely fictional, scientists have found ways to reanimate dead organisms via new technologies, leading some people to wonder if humans may be next! Furthermore, there have been countless reports of brainwashed individuals who seem to act without any consciousness or free will – similar to zombies from horror films and novels! While it’s unlikely that we will see an actual zombie apocalypse in our lifetimes, it’s certainly an interesting area of research and speculation.
The world is full of many strange and fascinating creatures that continue to elude scientists and researchers. Whether you believe in the existence or supernatural entities or not, these creatures are some great fodder for both fiction and scientific exploration! Are there any other such supernatural beings that exist in real life? Let us know in the comments below!