The voice live top 10 performances
The Voice is one of the most popular reality singing competitions on TV. For those who need a refresher, here are the top 10 performances so far this season.
1. Deanna Johnson’s performance of “Skyfall” by Adele was praised by all four judges and was deemed her best performance to date. She went on to become a finalist in the competition.
2. Caitlin Caporale sang “Feeling Good,” by Nina Simone and blew everyone away with her incredible vocals and stage presence. It was enough to send her through to the live rounds of the show.
3. Josh Halverson performed “A World I Never Made” by Matt Redman, earning praise from all four coaches for his raw emotion and connection to the lyrics. He ultimately went on to win the competition.
4. Hannah Kirby performed “You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone” by Kelly Clarkson and wowed the coaches with her powerful vocals and stage presence. She was sent through to the live rounds.
5. Laith Al-Saadi sang “Purple Rain” by Prince and gave an incredible performance that showed off his range and vocal control. He was sent through to the live rounds.
6. Alisan Porter performed “Cryin'” by Aerosmith and brought the house down with her soulful rendition of the classic rock song. She went on to win the competition.
7. Adam Wakefield sang “Tennessee Whiskey” by David Allan Coe and received a standing ovation from all four coaches. He was sent through to the live rounds.
8. Brooke Simpson performed “Wind Beneath My Wings” by Bette Midler and wowed the judges with her incredible vocal range and powerful performance. She was sent through to the live rounds.
9. Billy Gilman sang “When We Were Young” by Adele and gave an emotional performance that earned him a standing ovation from all four coaches. He was sent through to the live rounds.
10. Sundance Head performed “Me and Jesus” by Tom T. Hall and brought the house down with his soulful rendition of the religious song. He went on to win the competition.